Resources and Sample Application Forms for Dialysis Technicians
The Board certifies dialysis technicians working in Ohio. On this page you will find resources and information you need to become certified.
To become certified you must complete an approved Training Program, submit an application to the Board and pass one of the national tests.
Testing & Training Programs
The Board of Nursing regulates training programs in Ohio that prepare students for certification as a dialysis technician. For a full list of training programs and testing organizations approved by the Board, click the link below.
- Approved Dialysis Technician Training Programs
- Approved Dialysis Technician Testing Organizations
- Dialysis Technician Training Program Application
- Dialysis Technician Training Re-Approval Application
- Dialysis Technician Training Program Completion Forms
- Application for Approval of Testing Organizations
Dialysis Technician Certification: Sample Applications
All applications must be completed online. The links below provide examples for reference.