Resources and Sample Application Forms for Dialysis Technicians
The Board certifies dialysis technicians working in Ohio. On this page you will find resources and information you need to become certified.
To become certified you must submit an application to the Board and meet the requirements.
Dialysis Technician Applications and Forms
The links below provide sample applications and forms for Dialysis Technician certification.
- Dialysis Technician Renewal Application
- Dialysis Technician Reinstatement/Reactivation Application
- Dialysis Technician Application Supplemental Forms A, B, C & D
- Dialysis Technician Intern Application
- Dialysis Technician Application
Criminal records checks are required for certification. Click on the links below for information.
Testing & Training Programs
The Board of Nursing regulates training programs in Ohio that prepare students for certification as a dialysis technician. For a full list of training programs and testing organizations approved by the Board, click the link below.
- Approved Dialysis Technician Training Programs
- Approved Dialysis Technician Testing Organizations
- Dialysis Technician Training Program Application
- Dialysis Technician Training Re-Approval Application
- Dialysis Technician Training Program Completion Forms
- Application for Approval of Testing Organizations