What We Do
The Board regulates over 300,000 licenses and certificates. The Board licenses and regulates registered nurses (RNs), licensed practical nurses (LPNs), Advanced Practice Registered Nurses (APRNs), Dialysis Technicians (DTs), Community Health Workers (CHWs) and Medication Aides. The Board’s top priorities are to efficiently license the nursing workforce and remove dangerous practitioners from practice in a timely manner to protect Ohio patients. Public protection is critical, as nursing touches virtually every citizen of Ohio.
About the Board
Upcoming Board Meeting Materials
Materials will be posted as available prior to each Board meeting. Materials are generally available beginning 4-6 weeks before a scheduled meeting and materials are periodically added up to the time of the meeting.
2019 Board Meeting Minutes
2018 Board Meeting Minutes
2017 Board Meeting Minutes
Board Advisory Groups and Committees
Advisory Groups provide advice regarding the regulation of on-going Board programs.
- Advisory Groups, Board Ad Hoc Committees and Standing Committees Policy
- Advisory Groups and Committees Meeting Dates
- Advisory Group on Continuing Education Roster
- Committee on Prescriptive Governance Roster
- Advisory Committee on Advanced Practice Registered Nursing Roster
- Advisory Group on Dialysis Roster
- Advisory Group on Nursing Education Roster